Your brand image is much more than your corporate logo. It is woven into every touchpoint between you and your customers. Developing a consistent, well-executed brand image is crucial for gaining recognition and building loyalty with your market.
Do I need to update my brand image?
Your brand image should:
- Resonate with your audience
- Represent your company culture
- Be consistent across all customer touch points in tone, look, and feel
- Leave a lasting impression
- Represent the quality of your goods and services
If your current brand image is missing the mark in any of these areas, it might be time to consider an update.
What does my brand image include?
Your brand image is part of every customer touchpoint. It is anywhere your customer interacts with your business, whether through messaging, social media, website, ecommerce, print collateral, customer service, sales, and even a brick and mortar location.
The Element212 team offers a variety of branding services that will help your company build a brand that leaves a lasting impression.
- Brand Identity
- Logo development
- Tag line
- Brand promise
- Brand Style Guide
- Brand Merger & Consolidation
- Brand Messaging & Positioning
- Website Design
- Print Collateral