[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]One of the most important aspects of successful marketing is positioning yourself as an expert in your industry. The key to doing this is providing consumers with information they need to address their concerns before they have to voice those concerns to you. This is a proactive form of marketing that will help ensure you are recognized as a reliable leader in your industry. Here are some key action steps to take to achieve and maintain your expert status:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Do the Research
In order to proactively address the concerns of potential customers, you’ll need to determine what those concerns are ahead of time.
- Ask current customers to answer a survey about the fears and concerns they had before deciding to do business with you.
- Talk with colleagues in your industry to find out what challenges they have had with their customers in the past.
- Document the questions, concerns, and fears that are expressed to you as they happen so you can refer to them when necessary.
- Search on social media through key words to see what questions your ideal customer may be asking.
Make a list of the most important topics that need to be covered in order to give some peace of mind to those who may be considering buying from you.
Create Useful Content
Once you know what needs to be addressed, the next step is to create useful content your potential customers can access for tips, tricks, and information that pertains to the industry you serve. Your content should answer pressing questions and offer valuable insight into the products or services you sell.
For example, if you sell eBooks about how to naturally get rid of allergies, you’ll want to create articles for your blog or website that answers questions such as:
- How long does it take for natural remedies to start working?
- What types of allergies are the worst during the summer?
- How can allergies be best avoided at home?
- What’s the best way to eliminate allergens from a person’s landscaping?
These are concerns people might think about when they are trying to decide whether or not your eBooks will help them fix their problems. By offering unique content that answers these questions, your potential customers will recognize that they can trust the content that they’ll find in your eBooks.
You can expect to see a change in how people interact with your brand when you take the up-front time to implement these customer-focused tactics.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]